3M™ Scotchkote™ 323 Liquid Epoxy Coating is a two-part coating system that can be used as a patch material, girthweld coating, and as a pipeline rehabilitation coating.
323 Liquid Epoxy is used in a wide variety of other field applications where the corrosion protection and coating of metal is required.
Scotchkote 323 Liquid Epoxy Coating is certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 for drinking water system components.
3M Scotchkote Liquid Epoxy Coating 323 is a two-part system designed to help protect steel pipe and other metal surfaces from the harsh affects of corrosion.
• As a patch material.
• As a girthweld coating.
• As an internal lining
• As a stand alone coating for pipe rehabilitation.
• No solvents needed. VOC as mixed 12 g/L.
• High build, up to 45 mils/1150 microns in one application.
• Applicable by cartridge, brush, roller, HSS or plural
• Excellent adhesion.
• 100% solids.
• Can be applied to a substrate as cold as 41°F/5°C.
• Meets the requirements of AWWA C210.
• Resistant to damage from acids and bases in pH range 2-14.
• Resistant to hydrocarbons such as crude oil, motor oils and
• Certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61, Drinking Water System
Terms & Conditions
Copyright © 2004-2015
All Rights Reserved. Weston-Web Designs
Click one of our social media links
to follow us.
PO Box 8996
Pittsburg, CA 94565
Tel: 925.427.6200 or 801.785.1546